FIFTIETH LEGISLATURESB 66/a
SECOND SESSION, 2012
February 15, 2012
Your FINANCE COMMITTEE, to whom has been referred
SENATE BILL 66
has had it under consideration and reports same with recommendation that it DO NOT PASS, but that
SENATE FINANCE COMMITTEE SUBSTITUTE FOR
SENATE BILL 66
DO PASS, amended as follows:
1. On page 30, between lines 4 and 5, insert the following new subparagraph:
"(b) three million dollars ($3,000,000) to demolish, renovate, expand, construct, equip and furnish Castetter hall, the biology building, at the university of New Mexico in Albuquerque in Bernalillo county;".
2. Reletter the succeeding subparagraphs accordingly.
3. On page 31, line 6, strike the comma and insert in lieu thereof a colon and the subparagraph designation "(a)".
4. On page 31, line 9, strike the period and insert in lieu
thereof a semicolon.
5. On page 31, between lines 9 and 10, insert the following new subparagraphs:
"(b) one million three hundred thousand dollars ($1,300,000) to plan, design and construct classrooms and laboratories for the wellness center at the Santa Fe Indian school in Santa Fe in Santa Fe county;
(c) five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000)
for improvements and security enhancements at southwestern Indian polytechnic institute in Albuquerque in Bernalillo county; and
(d) five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) to plan, design, construct and equip an education wellness center at Navajo technical college in Crownpoint in McKinley county.".
6. On page 33, lines 4 and 5, strike the dollar amount and insert in lieu thereof "one hundred twenty million dollars ($120,000,000)".
John Arthur Smith, Chairman
Adopted_______________________ Not Adopted_______________________
(Chief Clerk) (Chief Clerk)
The roll call vote was 11 For 0 Against