February 24, 2021
HOUSE FLOOR AMENDMENT number ___1__ to HOUSE BILL 240, as amended
Amendment sponsored by Representative Kelly K. Fajardo
1. Strike House Health and Human Services Committee Amendments 3 and 4.
2. On page 2, between lines 10 and 11, insert the following new subsection:
"G. "emergency health care facility" means a twenty-four-hour emergency health care facility that is licensed as a remote location of an acute care hospital and that is located in a class B county:
(1) with a population of more than seventy-five thousand but less than one hundred thousand according to the most recent federal decennial census; and
(2) that has a net taxable value for rate-setting purposes for the 2020 property tax year or a subsequent property tax year of more than one billion dollars ($1,000,000,000) but less than five billion dollars ($5,000,000,000);".
3. Reletter the succeeding subsections accordingly.
Kelly K. Fajardo
Adopted ___________________ Not Adopted ________________________
(Chief Clerk) (Chief Clerk)